Monday, October 30, 2006

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST I EVER HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT KATHERINE HARRIS

>




I wish people would stop asking me to write about Krazy Katherine Harris. Dead; finished; fork was stuck in... months ago. Yes, she finally jumped out of the 20's in polling and is now at an all-time high of 30% against conservative Democrat Bill Nelson. She's peaked. And she still hasn't been arrested for the bribery charges pending against her. But her antics aren't that funny anymore. More sad than funny, actually.

Anyway, the Polk County Democrat, as well as a number of shoppers, have bucked the Florida trend and endorsed Harris. The 22 daily newspapers in the state, on the other hand, have all ganged up on Krazy Kathy and not endorsed her.


This has been another in a long string of really bad weeks for the drugged up Harris. It started when her gay valet made the papers, having admitted to a sexual relationship with Florida Republican gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist. And then a couple of one-two punches from the two last remaining dailies to have not endorsed Nelson-- both Republican stalwarts. Both the Orlando Sentinel and the Florida Times-Union joined the other 20 dailies in the state in letting their readers know that voting for Krazy Kathy would be... well, paraphrasing a little, just plain crazy.

I really hope nothing else happens between now and November 7 that makes me report on this race and that the next time I mention her on DWT is to report that she lost with the worst margin of anyone ever running for the U.S. Senate on a major party ticket.


UPDATE: KRAZY KATHY THREATENS TO WRITE A TELL-ALL BOOK


Last night when I was posting this, I said to myself, "Self, do you think this crazy tranquilizer-addled bitch will ever write a book and tell how she stole the 2000 election for Bush? You know, sweet revenge?" I figured... nah; they'd kill her and she'll be in prison or a mental institution soon anyway-- with even less credibility than she has now. But, according to today's Washington Post that ain't stoppin' her: "Katherine Harris, who is trying to become a U.S. senator, says she is writing a tell-all about the many people who have wronged her. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to: the Republican leaders who didn't want her to run, the press that has covered her troubled campaign, and the many staffers who have quit her employ, whom she accuses of colluding with her opponent. She is vague about what, precisely, makes her a victim, but she says she has it all documented."

Maybe I'll be writing more about the nutcase afterall.

4 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger cybermome said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiPGxxALveY


Howie.
Lee here in PA...No other way to get a hold of you.. This is my contribution to the have you had enough...PA Halloween edition..

Thanks for all you do...

Lee Nelson
Wyndmoor,PA

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I despise her, I believe Ms. Harris may be the keystone in the whole Republican corruption facade. Once the election is over and shes a private citizen again I think the authorities will move quickly with regards to Harris's legal issues.

Ever since 2000 I have believed that Ms. Harris is the nexis of the criminal conspiracy that rigged Florida. Not a great profundity on my part I'm sure but I also could see how unstable she was and knew that if she ever got into trouble and they didn't bail her out she'd be trouble.

Once she is in jail, if they do nothing to help her, there is a chance she could flip out and flip on them. She could be the very thing that proves theft of an American election.

And that all I got to say about that.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger KenInNY said...

This threatened-book update dovetails nicely with jerryb's comment. Very interesting.

Let's hope Miss Kate really does have documentation of all the stories she has to tell. There's no point bringing any case that would depend on her own testimony. Can you imagine any prosecutor daring to put her on the witness stand?

However, I can't help feeling that LAW & ORDER head honcho Dick Wolf already has his people exploring plot possibilities for a script "ripped from the headlines" following Mrs. Harris's forthcoming death under mysterious circumstances.

Ken

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Timcanhear said...

Wingjob nut cases are all the rage in congress. (at least for 7 more days). But for a large market city newspaper in Cincinnati Ohio (the cincinnati enquirer) to endorse lubejob Jean Schmidt after she threw up all over our house floor and made a complete fool of herself and Ohio, while attacking a decorated war hero like John Murtha, proves that the right wing controls much of the media. But further, it proves we've got a long long long way to go to clean up the mess that 12 years of republican criminal control has made. I was dumbfounded when I read their endorsement. It just made me sick. I'm still sick. Just writing about it and thinking of her evil nature is taking it's toll on me. I'm sick kids. The doctor says it'll blow over by November 7th. I hope so.
Is it November 7th yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home